| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
"All this technology has somehow made you a stranger in your own land."
- Zen and Art of Motorcycle MaintenanceTutorials and Resources
- Natural lighting (for even indoor lighting): [link]
- Take self-portraits: [link]Materials and Methods
Nikon D80 + 18-55mm Nikkor + IR remote. Exp +3.0. Window lighting from the side against an angled white wall. GIMP for post editing. Darkened highlights to get rid of the blotches of white over exposure and lightened midtones. Minor color balancing with curves. Not much else. Additional Comments
Slowly chugging through Zen and Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I'm not fond of the literary style but I find the Sutherlands interesting. I find it rather illogical to believe that machines, as the children of human intellect, could possibly dehumanize us. Rather, machines may help us define and realize our very humanity
Create it. Command it. Be on top of it.
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.