| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
Tutorials and Resources
- Take self-portraits: [link]
- Natural lighting (for silhouettes): [link]
- Warm/vintage edit: [link]Materials and Methods
Nikon D80 + 18-55mm Nikkor + IR remote. Light blue Chinese parasol in front of a large window. Halloween kimono costume. Post editing on GIMP using the warm/vintage edit. Curves to darken the silhouette. Additional Comments
I've wanted to try this ever since I saw ~kedralynn
I don't really like the long landscape composition but I wanted to crop out my face above and table below
I'll probably try it again later
Thanks to ~smileforRAE
for the title
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.