| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
eat ur hart out: [link]Tutorials and Resources
- Take self-portraits: [link]
- Natural lighting (for even indoor lighting): [link] Materials and Methods
Rome apple. Heart carved with wood-carving tools. Noise reduction due to high ISO due to me tired of losing shots to shutter delay D: . Tone editing in post. Sorry it's a bit smaller than normal; compensation for the noise, off focus, and other stuff Additional Comments
Still trying to get over the artist's block. A few people asked me to do the concept with an apple.
PS: I couldn't think of a title
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.