| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
the birth of an idea
within an ideaTutorials and Resources
- Take self-portraits: [link]
- Bounce lighting: [link]
- Parisian Rain action: [link]Materials and Methods
Nikon D80 + Nikkor 50mm F1.8. SB-600 bounced off the ceiling for lighting. Chalkboard wall decal with chalk drawing in the background. Curves for contrast + Parisian Rain Simplified action for color.Additional Comments
Sometimes the best ideas come out of absentmindedness and boredom because that's when an idea has the necessary room to blossom and grow.
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.