| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
Somewhere between time and space, I am watching over you.Tutorials and Resources
- Photograph eye reflections: [link]
- Parisian Rain PS action: [link]Materials and Methods
Nikon D80 + Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro. Glitter attached with water. Clock is a reflection not Photoshopped. See tutorials above for more information. Curves for contrast. Parisian rain action applied. Led to some weird effects in the lashes. Crop, etc.Additional Comments
Forgot how fun eye reflections were
New tutorial detailing how to do them available on my website linked above.
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.