| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
An apple a day keeps the doctor away Tutorials and Resources
- Take self-portraits: [link]
- Warm/vintage edit: [link]Materials and Methods
Nikon D80 + 50mm F1.8 + IR remote. Having fun with tiny lady apples
They're so tiny and cute
I couldn't find my wood cutting tools, so the heart was cut out using small scissors Additional Comments
Been really busy lately updating my website with tutorials and now stock photos: [link]
. So sorry for not submitting as much
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.